Sunday, October 07, 2007

No News




These are not our girls but some pictures of Ethiopian girls that have been adopted. They're just so beautiful I thought I'd share them

I wish I had more news to share about the adoption progress. The Home Study has been sent to the appropriate NC offices for authentication and so we are waiting from the letter from them. After that I hope it will go quickly; our dossier reviewed and over-nighted to a courier in D.C. who will take it to the appropriate offices for signatures and then overnight it back to CWA. THEN IT WILL BE SENT TO ETHIOPIA AND WE WILL BE ON THE LIST!!! Our prayers are this will all happen within in the next couple of weeks. Our social worker says NC has been slow lately but we are asking God through prayer to push it through quickly. The timing is not in our hands....keep praying...."we do not waver at the promise of God through unbelief but are strengthened in faith, giving glory to God..."


No comments: