I had to make our blog "private". That's why i sent out invitations to friends of ours who are interested in our family and our adoption. We had to specify emails of those who were allowed to look at our blog. The reason: we got an email from our case manager that some families with adoption blogs like ours had had horrible things come of them. I guess there are people out there with nothing better to do than find adoption blogs and try to come against them.
SO- our blog is now private - only viewed by those we specify which I'm sure is actually safer in this crazy world.
Aliyah and Ariel (pronounced R-E-L, please) have made it safely to Addis Ababa (!!!). They are at the home our agency CWA has for the children who are waiting for their parents to come get them. The girls had been in a town about 8 hours away but needed to be moved to Addis once we accepted their referral. The missionary family that cared for the girls for the first few days after they were brought in by their birth father were the ones who personally brought them to the home in Addis. Praise God for all His miracles on behalf of our family.
We are in the gut-wrenching stage of the adoption where we've seen the beautiful faces of our children but they are half-a-world away. I can hardly look at their pictures because my arms ache for them. Please keep praying for them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment