muel and Faith are best of buddies. Aren't they adorable? It is wonderful for the boys to have their girl cousins nearby to grow up with. They all play together and get along so great. These pictures were taken at Nina's house on Thanksgiving.
Our family, our friends and our adoption journey "You are the defender of orphans ... Lord, you know the hopes of the helpless." Psalm 10:14, 17
muel and Faith are best of buddies. Aren't they adorable? It is wonderful for the boys to have their girl cousins nearby to grow up with. They all play together and get along so great. These pictures were taken at Nina's house on Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
You have beautiful kids! I miss not being around them. I have all these on my screen saver. ;-)
Keep those pics coming...
Mom and I refuse to give up her 2007 calendar. We have totally enjoyed it.
Happy New Year!
www.peliponders.blogspot.com
Post a Comment