from Isaac

The top picture was my first picture of Aliyah in the hospital. I saw a change in her almost immediately as I began to pray and sing to her. God was faithful. The bottom picture is of molly and Ariel at the pediatrician yesterday.
I had a wonderful time in Ethiopia, but it feels so good to have the whole family in one home. We had our first visit with the pediatrician and he said all is well. The girls are growing fast now. The boys are ecstatic to have their sisters home. They have been very helpful and loving.
Molly and I are still not sleeping much but they are sleeping more every night. Molly is a wonderful mother and is an exceptional mother to all five. I am so proud of her. I am still dizzy from the whole adventure. I have seen the love of God in such amazing tangible ways that I will never be the same. I have never sensed the love and presence of God like I have in this season.
May the Lord bless and Keep you!
3 comments:
What great pictures. Thanks so much. Molly looks tired but happy. I am so happy for the boys to have this experience as well. I am continuing to pray for your stamina and adjustment. Thanks for sharing! Love to you all.
Ruth
Oh my! They are so sweet! HOw much more filled out they look already!!! Congratulations!!! We love you guys!
Hey Molly and Isaac, It's Krissy McNabb here. I got the link to your blog off of Monica's and I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now, but all of a sudden I couldn't get on because it went private! So I was soooo excited today when googlereader let me on and I got to catch up on your girls and all that the Lord is doing! We are soooo excited for you and we're so glad to be back in contact with ya! You can check out our blog and our baby girl at
themcnabbclan.blogspot.com
or drop me a line at
kristenmcnabb@yahoo.com
We'll talk to you soon - Krissy
Post a Comment