Friday, March 28, 2008

Beautiful

still in Ethiopia - laughing with Mama
Aliyah- doesn't she look 100x better?
Ariel
my gorgeous girls

I had to post better pictures of the girls. the ones Isaac did yesterday were good but they really are even more beautiful than that. the first picture he posted of Aliyah when she was in the hospital looks so pitiful. Now she's actually the BIGGER twin at 6 lbs 13 oz and Ariel is the SMALLER twin at 6 lb 6 oz. Aliyah has just flourished since Isaac was in the hospital with her. Ariel is just more petite the doctor said. i have so much more to write but i don't have the time so here are more pictures and i promise to write the whole story of Ethiopia soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Molly and Isaac. I'm so excited to see your little baby girls. What an awesome story - I can't wait to read the entire thing when you have a spare moment - maybe when the girls leave for college :) God's blessings on you and the entire family!

Molly said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are so adorable. Congratulations!