Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is almost here!

I haven't written in so long. We've been rushing around getting ready for Christmas.
As of last Friday the boys are on their Christmas vacation. I really need this break. I need to get rejuvenated because i feel like i haven't been keeping my standards as high for them lately. I'm burnt out and i know i've done it to myself. I've been pushing since the middle of August without giving us a break (even at Thanksgiving) because i wanted to make sure we will be finished for when the girls come. It has started to back-fire though as my patience and scholarly inspiration has been low! So i plan on taking these two weeks to get rejuvenated and inspired.
We got a letter and some Ethiopian presents from the Ethiopian Team with CWA today. The letter was sent as an encouragement as we wait. Here is a blurb from it "Remember the Bible is full of God's promises and every one it true. He loves you, has a plan for your life, and He is always on time. 'But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.' Habakkuk 2:3."
Thank you Lord. Joy to the World, the Lord has come. Merry Christmas from the Klepacs.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Merry Christmas to you all! We are excited about the girls and will be more diligent to pray for them. Enjoy this family time.

Love,
Grandma Jean and the Maki's