The boys went with my parents (known as Bubbe and Da) to VA this weekend. I spoke to Eli and Samuel on the phone but when Bubbe asked if Judah wanted to talk to me he said, "Nah, I'm vacation." ! I really missed them but kept myself busy getting ready for this new school year. I feel so privileged to home school my boys. There were hard times throughout last year, no doubt. But the things I remember most from last year are those occasional moments (i call them "eternal moments") we had where whatever it was we were reading or discussing came to life and impacted all of us. I know those moments wouldn't have happened any other way.
Isaac and I enjoyed our time as well. We had good dates and quiet mornings. We know when our girls get here those quiet mornings will be a thing of the past for awhile at least!
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment