so claire and wyatt had us over for the 4th for yummy, yummy dinner (thanks babe!) They have set up a 100?ft slip-n-slide which everyone (except me and the babies) tried out. I did love watching though. Above is Isaac leading the way... they did this for HOURS!
elijah

judah




2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Thanks for the 4th Pics! I'm stealing one for my blog! www.peliponders.blogspot.com
Love you
Hugs to all
One of these days I hope to visit!
i am sitting here with the boys and they want to say some comments
simi says: dear isaac and molly, i
just hope you will keep sending us pictures. and mostly send us pictures of aliyah and ariel. we mostly want to find out how they are doing. and i hope that the pictures will be great. send us lots of pictures. how about you go on an adventure everyday so you always have fun stuff for us.
love simeon
abram says: i need more babies.
Post a Comment