There is something about my personality that keeps me moving into uncomfortable situations. I let the challenges of life motivate me to do more and be more. For good or bad that is where I seem to be. The way into new responsibility is my dreams.
Sometimes my imagination creates a picture so real that I think it is a certain fact and not something I can not obtain. When freinds or family listen to me I feel alone when I look into their eyes and see that I am not really communicating the picture clearly. The dreams that live inside an individual are really held inside and can't be given easily. I often feel alone in some of my yearnings.
If that wasn't enough a lack on self control keeps me from realizing some of the short term goals. Constantly choosing the easy way out.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment